FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MicroTrains Coupler Screws

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colpeake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: MicroTrains Coupler Screws Reply with quote

Does anyone have any spare MicroTrains coupler screws that they may be willing to part with?

These are the sort supplied with the 1015 body mount couplers, I used to have loads of spares but used them for other jobs, now I find myself needing some and they are apparently no longer available via Walthers (I've had a trader try for me!).

All donations gratefully received (or exchanged for postage stamps, can't run to beer tokens!).

Colin

My blog: http://www.o9modeller.blogspot.com - Modelling 15" gauge railways in 7mm scale
Jordan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Col, it's been many years since I worked in N scale and any spares I did have are long gone.
i'm amazed that they're no longer available though! I take it the 1015 coupler is still made, isn't it?
colpeake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Jordan, 1015s are still available, there just seems to be a hiccup in supplies of screws via Walthers. They are listed on the MT website but they only supply to the US and even if they did send to the UK, I dread to think what the postage would be!

Colin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: