FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: 1/43rd Scale Garage Diorama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colpeake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: FS: 1/43rd Scale Garage Diorama Reply with quote

My eldest daughter Chloe is a member of 2nd Worksop Priory Guides and has been chosen to go on Girlguiding Nottinghamshire's international expedition to Iceland in 2015. She is required to fundraise to pay for the trip and with a little lot of help from her family is currently producing various craft items for sale - you can see many of them on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chloeiceland

Dad's duties include cutting and drilling MDF blanks to form various novelty signs etc, and I realised that I could use one of these to create something rather special for us to sell. It is a 20 cm x 15 cm (8 x 6 ins) 1/43rd scale garage diorama, ideal for displaying your favourite model car!

The price to forum members for this item is 20.00,plus 4.50 postage (1st Class Recorded Delivery). All proceeds apart from postage cost will go to Chloe's fundraising pot. The Bedford van in the picture isn't included, but it is available for 2.50 if anyone is interested in buying it with the diorama.

Please PM me if you are interested....

Thanks,

Colin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: