FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spreewald photo booklet SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Spreewald photo booklet SOLD Reply with quote

I am thinning my magazine collection and have a photo booklet published by Eisenbahn Journal on the Spreewaldbahn. This includes pictures of the whole line, station track plans and many photos of the trains - in fact all you need to know to get the look of the line for modelling purposes. Also useful for creating a freelance version of a German NG line. Sorry I cannot get a picture of the cover to transfer to this site. The cover price is DM17.80 (in 1994). Anyone fancy it for 5 plus postage?

Last edited by giles b on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Spreewaldbahn booklet Reply with quote

Hello Giles. Yes please, I'd like it! Happy to send you a fiver plus postage. My new address is: 134 Wells Road, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9AQ

Let me know total cost please and your address for the money. Hope you're well. All the best,

Julian Andrews
giles b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Julian,

Very sorry to disappoint you, but I already have a potential sale via a pm yesterday. If this situation changes I'll let you know.

Meanwhile thanks for your new address. Hope you have more modelling space at your latest home, but perhaps an interest in things narrow gauge suggests not!

Giles
Julian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks, Giles - not to worry. If the purchaser changes his/her mind, perhaps you'd let me know? No, not going NG but I have some Austrian LGB bits and pieces and I'm always looking for inspiration for a layout! All the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: