FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voie Libre/MRN (French interest) SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Voie Libre/MRN (French interest) SOLD Reply with quote

I have a small selection of back-numbers of Voie Libre (some with English version). If anyone is interested I'll provide more details and we can negotiate a price.

Also for Francophiles, I have a copy of the 1958 Model Railway News with Denis Allenden's article and drawings of Le Mortier Gumond; any takers?

Last edited by giles b on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giles, I might be interested in the Voie Libre, early issues? If it is a case of all or nothing and there were issues i am missing then I would be happy to buy all of them, depending on how many. You have my email address.

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
giles b

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon,

Not a comprehensive collection just some of the one's I thought looked interesting at the time. I'll put together a list and post it here and also email it to you later.
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Giles. I suspect you have all the ones I have, as I am only missing some of the very early(20th century!) ones.

giles b

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voie Libre issues available as follows:- * = with English translation

#23 April 2003 (Walderburgbahn in steam & electric days/ electric units on N-StC-N, British diesel kits, TPT van construction, HOe coffee table layout)
#28 July 2004 (3 layouts, Blanc Argent prototype, large scale models, building a De Dion MZ railcar + drawings)
#31 April 2005 * (HOm layout and small HOm project layout, building a model of the Corsican "Beast" - diesel loco, Polish 60cm prototype and modelling suggestion)
#43 July 2007 (layouts in HOm and O-14, building a van with a wood body, Swiss electric railcar drawing, Cote d'Or coaches -
prototype and G scale model, Decauville 0-6-0 with styrene body/commercial chassis)
#49 July 2008 (Crackington Quay, Expo 1889 prototype line and model suggestion, industrial diesels Saxon Meyer locos,De Dion
r/car type OC2 drawings, Gnomy conversions, Peco turntable)
#52 Jan/Feb 2009 (G scale Correze layout, HOm Alpine layout, Bachmann On30 railbus, rural French metre gauge prototype
history + drawings, Eggerbahn coach conversion to French style, diorama with hand-built grounded van, railways on Sardinia)
#67 Oct/Nov 2011 * (O-16.5 layout, MOMING report, French NG water cranes +drawings and models, Greek cremaillere) Vulcan Iron Works in Gn15, making tufts of grass)
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for posting. Unfortunately I have all these ones. I think I started subscribing when Atlantic got involved.

on30critter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Voie Libre Back Issues Reply with quote

I am checking to see if these back issues are still available. I sent you a PM.
Thanks
giles b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike, I've PM'd you.

For everyone else, all the magazines have now been sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: