FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blackburn 50th anniversary show 5/6th September

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Blackburn 50th anniversary show 5/6th September Reply with quote

Only a couple of weeks but Blackburn club show coming up soon. It is their 50th year as well(a lot of clubs seem to have either reached that point or are about to) so should be a bit more special I hope.
I am there with my WW1 layout, its last outing as I have found I want to do something else in time for 2018. I may be selling off spare items(War surplus sale). Layout is incorrectly marked on some info , but it is 1/35th scale on 16.5mm track not HoN(?????), one of the problems of haveing non standard scale/gauge combinations.
I plan to have some of my 3D printed track on show as well(space permitting) which I can run some spare WW1 locos on.

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
Blackcloud Railways

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://sites.google.com/site/blackburnandeastlancsmrsrs/exhibition

Wink

Once there were mountains on mountains and once there were sunbirds to soar with and once I could never be down.
CRACKED

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon,

Given the layout you are taking.
I think you will like and appreciate Mike Shakespeare's Hintern den Vorne..

He also has a couple of Dockside Layouts

Hope you enjoy yourself and have no problems at the exhibition.

Clive
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, thanks for that link, when I tried their website the other day, it just came up blank!
Good thing is that because it is local, I can pop home to pick up anything I have forgotten. I did put together an exhibition work box/case, but I have been borrowing things out of it since last show Rolling Eyes .
I won't have enough space for my stretcher(one less thing to fit in car), and hopefully will still just have enough room for a small display/demo area.

I am working on some exciting new ideas for my 3D printed track, maybe something for those who think code 75 track is better than code 100. News on my webpage.

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: