FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Article Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked with Bob, on one of these projects, The idea was simple and worked. We even double stacked the Gn15 APA box modules at Manchester DCC exhibition. It was very popular at the exhibitions we did, as as the previous On30 modular layout.

I still use some the ideas because they work, There are many fancy ideas out there, written about and never questioned, which is why I sometimes disrupt the party by asking questions. Many people will follow the 'instructions' , but I prefer to review them.

Board joints are always tricky, which is one reason the system Bob had actually worked well. Obviously it only works if you have a visual break, and I am now looking at what I think might be a slight variation. Won't say any more, as not tested fully yet.

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Article Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: