FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

messages?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: messages? Reply with quote

just received a couple of emails to say there were messages for me on forum, but no messages? I did not use the email link to log in, but after I had logged in directly properly, the link did take me to the forum correctly?

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
giles b

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have been me, I think, Simon. I tried to send a message which appeared to get jammed in my outbox; I then sent another test message which also failed to go, so I deleted both. I was asking a question about the Derby show, but happened on the answer elsewhere, so decided not to bother you. Many apologies for the confusion.
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, just a puzzle. presumably because you deleted them meant they did not show up.
are you planning to come up to Derby?

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
giles b

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I can't make it this time. However, I want to send in the layout's details, and hope for an invite for 2017.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: