FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LARKRAIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: LARKRAIL Reply with quote

A LIGHT RAILWAY & BRANCH LINE MODEL MISCELLANY

Organised again by Mr Simon Castens of The Titfield Thunderbolt Bookshop, Larkhall, Bath.

Formerly Camrail and now in its 4th year as Larkrail, will be held at the New Oriel Hall, Larkhall, Bath, on Saturday 16th July.

I am pleased to be attending again and this year i will be taking battery and r/c type things in 1/19th and 1/12th. I intend to "throw down" some Mamod track and points to create and recreate inglenook/passing loop type "puzzles" all day...

The Hall is but a short distance from the Book Shop so why not come along and visit both? A couple of good pubs nearby too.

Cheers
Roger

The Lea Bailey Light Railway - follow us on facebook.
Roger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.titfield.co.uk has a report of this years show - even a bit of poetry!

I enjoyed playing trains all day - I proudly had Peter Barnfield's rail bus and coach from the Portesfoot Bunting Light Railway trundle along. A real honor. Looking forward to next July !

One chap stood and watched for a while before saying he was going home to dig out all his narrow gauge track and stock and throw something down on the lawn - another chap said my "layout" was the best there!

Cheers for looking
Roger

Very Happy

The Lea Bailey Light Railway - follow us on facebook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: