FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE - Great Sutton layout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE - Great Sutton layout Reply with quote

As maybe apparent from comments in it's own thread, I have decided to go in another direction with my Victorian era project. I am therefore offering the existing layout for sale. As it stands, it might be brought up to date with a slight scenic detail change, or, without the 4mm accessories it might be suitable for a narrow gauge layout (0-16.5/On30/Gn15 - for example) For this option the heavy ballasting would be less of an issue.

I am selling the main board, the "Ludlow" fiddle yard board (low relief road-bridge and 3-road traverser on ball-bearing runners), and the "Bridgnorth" end (wooded exit and a three road sector plate plus a couple of sidings for the branch line). The layout does not have its own legs. Rolling stock and controllers not included.

Dimensions are: main board 54 ins by 15 ins; fiddle yards 27 ins by 16 ins

Suggested price: Complete layout (in 4mm mode) 90
Complete layout (stripped of 4mm buildings/accessories) 60

Buyer to collect, although delivery within the southerly M25 - say from Orpington to Sunbury - could be negotiated.

giles b

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layout withdrawn from sale, as it is being cannibalised for the next attempt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: