FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnyScale Models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: AnyScale Models Reply with quote

Having just posted what amounts to a review of this firm's products on my Shellsea Harbour thread I realise it might have been better here.

This is a firm selling on eBay, with a range of resin castings, many of which are near enough OO scale (some of them are listed as 1/72 scale). The range is good for small boats, and dockside clutter and there are some WW2 era lorries and other scenic items. Certainly worth a look. Delivery was 2 days after the order was placed.

Google Anyscale Models to find the website (there is a very long URL, but it gets you to the same place, so is hardly worth the trouble).

giles b

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a previous customer of this manufacturer, I have been sent notification of the firm's new online catalogue. (Google anyscalemodels.com)

There seem to be one or two additions that might be useful - a couple of barges that could convert into car floats in HO/OO - suitable for inland waters or lakes, a basic Clyde Puffer for TT scale, some OO coal sacks (part filled in a pile), plus an assortment of buildings including an ornate factory chimney. Compared with other resin castings, the prices are very reasonable, and the quality (from my purchases) is not compromised.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: