FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Small Switching Layout For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Small Switching Layout For Sale Reply with quote

I have decided not to continue with my 1/55th scale project, so have decided to sell it in its unfinished state, for the price of the ingredients.

As it stands it could be used for HO or 1/55th scale (or Sn3, for that matter)
The track-plan is similar to Nurnburg Tragbar, but with the quayside behind the rear siding.
Suggested price 35; buyer collects from SW London (delivery within the M25 negotiable)

Also for sale are is the 1/55th scale rolling stock comprising
0-4-0T (completed with KDs) 15.00
Tank wagon (completed with KDs) 6
Old-style gondola (completed with KDs) 5
Boxcar (needs couplings) 4
Wood gondola, diagonal bracing (paint to finish, needs couplings) 4
Wooden reefer (needs paint finishing and couplings) 3
Steel Reefer (needs roof, paint finishing, couplings) 3

For pictures please see the layouts thread in the Workshop section.

I shall take it to the Croydon MRC show on 13/14 October, if you would like to view it in person. If anyone is interested please PM me.
giles b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On reflection, having looked at the calendar and noted my likely modelling time in the New Year, I've decided to complete Tallahatchie and show it at the Wealden Group's show next March, rather than to try to complete another project before the show.

After a few weeks on other modelling projects I've returned to 1/55th scale with new eyes, and some of the unfinished freight cars are now nearing completion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: