FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tallahatchie layout and rolling stock for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Tallahatchie layout and rolling stock for sale Reply with quote

As planned I am selling my 1:55 scale layout. However, as it uses standard Peco code 100 track it could easily be used for HO with only minor changes to the buildings.

Looking for offers around 45-50 for the layout as seen here including the orange pick-up truck and tractor, but not the rolling stock. There is a terminal at the rear to take the 12v track power, and the points are worked by push-rods from either side of the layout. There is a stick extension to the fiddle track giving extra space for a small loco and up to three freight cars. The scenic section measures 54ins by 12ins with the stick adding another 16ins (the whole layout fits on a 6ft table for exhibition use)

The rolling stock is available separately and consists of
0-4-0 tank loco - adapted from (I think) a Model Power HO loco
two boxcars, one reefer, 3 gondolas, 1 tank car, 1 flat car

NB the diesel switcher is not included in the sale.
Selling the stock as a job lot at 45-50 but would consider individual prices if necessary.

I shall be off-line from 14-29 March but otherwise available to answer queries. Buyer collects from London SW16 but delivery within M25 could be up for negotiation. If the rolling stock purchased alone, this could be sent by post, at cost (don't forget postage rates go up shortly!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: