FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michelines et Autorails - Static model range

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Modelling Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Michelines et Autorails - Static model range Reply with quote

Whilst Ay East Eurotracks show I saw a new HO static model for X3800 Picasso railcar. I did not realise it was part of a new 'magazine' series, otherwise I would have asked my friends on SNCF stand.
When I checked packaging I noticed name Atlas and remembered seeing this in connection with monthly magazines so had a search on internet when I got home.
I discovered(I think) that this was the first in series of a collection covering Micheline and other French railcars, some very interesting. There is also a simple motorized chassis for the X3800, so assume they will do something for others.
What I am unsure about is when the other models will be available and wonder if anyone here has some more info.
here is the website
http://www.editionsatlas.fr/collection/minisite/michelines-et-autorails/index.html

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
CRACKED

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Michelines et Autorails - Static model range Reply with quote

Was having a quick look on the web and came across these. Not sure whether this is a new range or a reissue. This is an atlas editions collection. There appear to be several more in the range, which have already appeared, these are the ones I believe to have already appeared.

Picasso X3800
Renault VH
Berleit RHP 300
Pauline
Micheline 5
And Standard Nord
Decauville XDC
Billiard A80

Several people have motorised some of the above.

Smile
CRACKED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site appears to have a list of all the autorails so far produced

http://letraindolivier.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/atlas-michelines-et-autorails-le.html
Blackcloud Railways

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a series of magazine/model steam locos, also by Atlas. I seem to remember that they were 1:100 scale so not much use on layouts.

However, on a simple layout using just these models the different scale would not be a problem.

I do like French railcars...

And I've still got a lot of fishing line left. Razz

Once there were mountains on mountains and once there were sunbirds to soar with and once I could never be down.
CRACKED

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The railcars are all to HO scale.

However do not let the 3mm (TT) scale society hear you say that 1:100 is not a model railway scale.

Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Modelling Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: