FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blackcloud Estate Railway for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackcloud Railways

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Blackcloud Estate Railway for sale Reply with quote

I've decided to sell the Blackcloud Estate Railway, the 1/12th scale modules have seen little use since being built for the 2011 Telford narrow gauge show. Also offered for sale is most of the stock that goes with the BER, I'm keeping "John's loco" and a couple of wagons in case I decide to build a small fishing line powered diorama at some time in the future.

The modules and stock are offered for 450 as a complete set or as individually priced on my website. If purchased as a complete set delivery can be arranged at a cost depending upon mileage from J17 on the M6 but individual items are offered only for collection from Sandbach. I'm not willing to post because of the high prices that would be payable for bulky and heavy items (also because of the time involved trekking into town since our village post office closed).

The modules and stock can be seen on the page linked below.
http://c-r-m.webs.com/forsale.htm
If interested contact me by email only as shown on the website.

EDIT - Change of plan, the BER is to be retained but downsized. The two modules have been withdrawn from sale but much of the stock remains on offer. Lakeside has been dismantled and some parts reused to further enhance Mud Hooter Lane. MHL also now has new lighting fitted and one of the dummy locos is being tried out with fishing line power.

Once there were mountains on mountains and once there were sunbirds to soar with and once I could never be down.
Blackcloud Railways

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Further change of plan. The 1/12th scale diorama and trains are once again offered for sale. Any reasonable bids will be accepted. No delivery or postage, buyer collects from Sandbach. Please email (as shown on my website) for details of stock if you're interested.

http://playingtrains.wordpress.com/mylayouts/for-sale/

Once there were mountains on mountains and once there were sunbirds to soar with and once I could never be down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: