FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue No. 105

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Toms

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Issue No. 105 Reply with quote

I did not receive Issue No. 105 and have now received No. 106. The problem may be due to the address label. If you would give me a way to contact you off forum, I will give you my correct mailing address information. I really like your magazine and would like to get all of the issues.

Thanks,
Mike Toms
Jordan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this hasn't had a reply yet, I've sent a message to Jack 'Shortliner' for you. who should be able to sort things out. Wink
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike - apologies - missed this - email me at chacmool at lineone dot net and I'll get it sorted out - Best
Jack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: