FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bantam loco crew in H0 and 00

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1ngram

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: bantam loco crew in H0 and 00 Reply with quote

I'm a modeller of the GNSR in H0 and recently got a well known wargames figure sculptor to make me masters of multi-part loco crew of the steam era - two bodies, four different heads and three each of left and right arms. Although originally H0 figures of 5'/7" and 5'8" tall they can also be used as bantam figures for 4mm layouts representing men 4'11" and 5' tall. Average height in 1914 was only 5'6" and there were whole bantam divisions of men 4'10" to 5'2".

I can send a detailed illustrated 6 page flyer with photos of the figures (some alongside the best 4mm figures to show how they fit in) showing some of the fifty plus combinations that can be achieved with these figures. They cost 1 to 1.50 each depending on how many you buy.

contact me on: kennclark@btinternet.com for a copy and any further info you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: