FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O gauge figures SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: O gauge figures SOLD Reply with quote

Is anyone modelling the Victorian era in O scale? If so, would this group of rather smart travellers be of interest? There are two women and a young girl dressed in a blue coat and a sailor cap, plus a railway employee.

I'm hoping for 3.75 plus postage at cost for the group, but am prepared to sell only the female figures for 3.00 if you prefer, as I think the railwayman is a German figure. All the figures are, I think by Preiser and are nicely modelled.

Last edited by giles b on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jordan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong Era for me I'm afraid.
Only 3.75 for all 3 though? My gut feeling is they'd fetch rather more on Ebay![/url]
giles b

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did think of that, Jordan, but with all the % coming off for selling and getting the payment processed I thought I'd end up with the same amount as I might get here. With the addition of the new postage rates they'll probably come out at the "right" price anyway.

If I don't get rid of them, they might trigger a period French narrow gauge layout, and I haven't got the time to let the tail start wagging that dog Smile
Jordan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, point taken Giles. Ebay now take a cut of the Postage cost as well !!!! Shocked Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
They'd do well in Government....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: