FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Digital version of MTI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpachl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Digital version of MTI Reply with quote

If I remember right, we had that topic some time ago. However, I'm still convinced, even more than in the past, that a digital version of MTI would be a great idea to get new subscribers. It could be kept quite simple, just a PDF version of the printed magazine. Subcribers could get it either by email or from a download site. A digital-only subcription could be offered at a reduced fee. One argument that supports my opinion, is the great success of the US digital only model railway magazine Model Railroad Hobbyist (MRH). There is an increasing number of US railway modellers that have cancelled subscriptions of printed magazines completely and only read MRH on a regular basis.

We badly need young folks to get interested in MTI. A digital version of MTI might help.

Joern
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: