FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back order website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dudley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Back order website Reply with quote

I successfully ordered eleven back issues recently and it all worked wonderfully - thanks to those involved Very Happy
This morning I tried to order issue 117: ticked the box and clicked on 'choose delivery' but there appears to be a glitch and nowt happened. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I should send a cheque directly to also cover issue 118 when it's out.

Dudley
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the best bet - Dudley - I think the auto subs page may be taken off-line to stop people trying to send subs for 12 issues - yes they do!
mauricejg18704

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Is it working? Reply with quote

I sent an order in for back issues on May 11th and it went through according to Paypal. Now I realize Chris might have shut that all down. Any idea how I should proceed?
Maurice
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checking for you - like Arnie "I'll Be Back!"
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maurice - Emrys sends in orders each Monday, so yours was included in yesterdays batch - and for everyones info, the Paypal ordering is still active and will remain so until later in the year.
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maurice - Have just spoken to Chris - your package is packed and will be in the post in about 30 minutes time!
mauricejg18704

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jack. Good to know the back order link is still active as I will want to try to complete my collection next pay day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: