FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale Dapol N Gauge Class 22 D6320 Green.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jordan

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: For Sale Dapol N Gauge Class 22 D6320 Green. Reply with quote

On†a whim last year I bought a Dapol N gauge Class 22, Green/SYP, D6320 (what else?††)
That's the trouble†with the smaller scales, prices are more condusive to Impulse Buying, & this loco has been out of it's box just once since I bought it†.
My lad is more into Steam (when he can be bothered, these days††) so I'm flagging it up here to see if there's any interest, before it goes on T'bay to raise funds for O Scale stuff.

Will add a pic later, but it's boxed/as new. 12vDC £90 inc P&P if anyone's interested?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: