FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Chatham Show - 11/12 June 2016 STOP PRESS help wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: The Chatham Show - 11/12 June 2016 STOP PRESS help wanted Reply with quote

The Chatham show is approaching fast - 11th-12th June 2016. The venue is the Medway Park Leisure Centre, Mill Road, Gillingham, ME7 1HF. Opening times are 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.

On Sunday the venue is the start point and finish of a fun-run, and road closures will be in place until approximately mid-morning (the organisers estimate the run will end at about 10.30am, though it may take a little longer to get the roads open again).

There will be a good selection of traders and layouts there, including Puerto Paseo, where I hope the turntable will once again be remotely operated following some fettling this week. There should also be some additional small details and clutter to see around the station yard, and possibly the FCCyO's coach will have been painted to match the rest of the passenger train.

Do come and chat, if you're passing.
giles b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone planning to visit the show on Sunday 12th June? If so, could you spare a little time to lend a hand on Puerto Paseo, please? All my regular operating team are unavailable and I haven't been able to recruit anyone else, so far.

I shall be leaving for the show on Friday afternoon, so would welcome any replies by lunch-time that day. The layout is conventional 12v dc and not hard to operate. Lunch tickets to spare for helpers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: