FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3D Printers and Printing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRACKED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:35 am    Post subject: 3D Printers and Printing Reply with quote

I have been following with interest the British HO scale thread, where there has been some description of 3D printed items recently by ruedetropal.

As a birthday treat to myself I bought a cheap RapRep Prusa kit, which should be arriving today. Not altogether certain as to what use I will make for modelling purposes but have a couple of other projects in mind.

I am just wondering if anyone else on this forum has a 3D printer and what they have created with it.
ruedetropal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Clive,
Not sure how many here have actually got a 3D printer, but Tom Bell over on Gnatterbox does have one, and has played around quite a bit with it. I suppose if I had the time and enthusiasm I might be tempted, but prefer to just do the design work.

http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: