FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheap starter O gauge loco. Be Quick!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giles b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Cheap starter O gauge loco. Be Quick! Reply with quote

Checking out the 0-16.5 listings on eBay I came across "O-16.5 narrow gauge loco". See http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/0-16-5-narrow-gauge-Loco/1727983164 The loco may be one or two items down the page, but is described as above. The sale ends on Saturday at 7.13AM

No bids in yet as its not narrow gauge and so listed in the wrong place, plus a very unfriendly ending time for last minute snipers. It's actually 32mm standard gauge, built from a Chris Ward resin kit, and resembles one of the Swansea P&M shunting engines. The mechanism is converted from a Hornby 0-4-0, which probably explains its 30 price tag. Still, as a starter loco it might be a good buy. The sale runs until early Saturday, so if you feel tempted have a look now. (I was very tempted, but am I about to build an O gauge layout???)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> The Bar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: