FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone help with the following item for my US layout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help with the following item for my US layout Reply with quote

1. 40' box cars
2 Low relief industrial structures - front only required
3. Apartment front
4 Bachmann 44/70t Sothern Pacific if possible

Thanks

Johno
Dudley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: For your US layout? Reply with quote

Hello Johno

I have a Newhaven 44tonner - the twin motor version. Mint boxed. Problem is that one of the motors 'failed'. A replacement from Bachmann US is in the region of 30 inc P&P. Do I want to get that motor or sell it on as-is? Any interest?

Dudley
johno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: For your US layout? Reply with quote

Dudley wrote:
Hello Johno

I have a Newhaven 44tonner - the twin motor version. Mint boxed. Problem is that one of the motors 'failed'. A replacement from Bachmann US is in the region of 30 inc P&P. Do I want to get that motor or sell it on as-is? Any interest?

Dudley

Depends how much your looking for it Dudley.

Johno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Bring and Buy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: