FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Micro Clay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Layout Tours
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rippers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimread wrote:
The new version looks a lot better, the scenery breaks up the layout into different sections which considering it's only 30" is amazing.

And it's only got 3 points, I keep looking at it and counting them Smile

Jim

Best count them again then as ther are 4 points! Wink Laughing

East Riding Finescale Group
CSI-Hull
Rapid Response Terraforming Team
Jordan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep having to scroll between the 'before' and 'after' pictures to really see the changes... they're significant, but only obvious after some close attention!
(Number of points hasn't changed, though... Wink )
jimread

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness gracious me! four! so it has Smile

Jim
steve

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This layout is now for sale

A chance to obtain a small and practical DCC layout for home or further exhibition use.

The model - the ERFG built St Minions is a micro Cornish China Clay branch layout and has featured in both Railway Modeller and more recently Hornby Magazine (Dec 2011).

Consisting a scenic section of only 2'6" long flanked by a pair of 2' fiddle yards making the whole model a mere 6'6" long by 18 inches wide when erected. The model comes complete with DCC controller - separate frame with folding legs - road vehicles and details - lighting fascia unit and the cover the scenic section has for transport.

The model's scenics make it suitable for representing such a prototype in any period form the early 1960s to late 1970s (so could support late steam with green class 22s through to TOPs numbered 25s of the Blue era - though is a little restricted on space for the later periods with class 37s.)

Offered at 250 for which you get the whole layout in its current exhibition format and ready to go. (A fraction of what it would cost to have a similar model custom built.)

Alternatively for 500 the layout could be supplied as described as above but complete with a pair of the fully detailled and weathered class 25s (Silver chipped) that were built for running on the model plus the rakes of detailled and sheeted Bachmann clay opens and reworked Triang Clayliner tanks which gives you a most of the subject specific stock the layout requires. Just add a railcar of your choice plus a few general vans and opens and away you go!

The layout will be availabe to collect from its last show at Expo EM at Bracknell on 20 May 2012 or alternatively from our playroom here in East Yorkshire after that date.

PM with any queries.

Thanks

steve
steve

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layout now sold.

steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Layout Tours All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: