FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Invisible Subscription

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JPPledge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: The Invisible Subscription Reply with quote

Hi,

I subscribed to MTI back in mid-April just in time for Issue 82 (May) or so I thought. After a couple of weeks without receiving MTI I emailed Emrys who promised another would be sent by post. After two weeks I had still received nothing and another email solicited the same response, that is, 'a further copy' was in the post. I have to date not received MTI 82, neither have I received MTI 83 and on viewing the forum yesterday I see that MTI 84 has arrived for some. As I had a three issue subscription my subscription is now up without me ever having laid eyes on a copy!

Maybe someone can sort something out?

Cheers,

Jonathan P.
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan - please pm me with your full name and address (Just to make sure we have them correct!) and I will do my best to sort out the problem - in the meantime please accept the apologies of all concerned
Jack
JPPledge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Invisible Subscription Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just so everyone is aware that the problem is resolved my copies of MTI 82, 83 and 84 arrived by post this morning. The magazine looks great and I'm looking forward to some in depth reading. Many thanks to all at MTI for sorting this out.

Cheers,

Jonathan P.
shortliner2001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan , just sorry you had the problem in the first place
Jack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: