FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order not received yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Switcher2010

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Order not received yet. Reply with quote

To MTI magazine,

On April 29 I ordered 8 back issues through Paypal. It is now may 16 and I still have not received my order. Thanks for your help.
Switcher2010

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: More information. Reply with quote

Here is some information regarding the order.
Transaction #5EK72055VP668702
Ship to: Daniel Ward
San Antonio, TX USA
Items ordered: #78, 52, 50, 49, 48, 46, 43, 39
Genetk44

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel
its only been two and a half weeks since you placed your order...and between the UK postal system and the US postal system and that flights between the USA and UK have been severely disrupted due to the volcano it might take a bit more time than normal for your magazines to reach you. Give it until next Monday before getting to upset about it...I'm sure that Chris and company have sent out your order.
Cheers
Gene
Andy in Germany

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered something from the UK via Ebay, and I'm having the same long wait. I think there's a backlog of post waiting for shipment out. Bearing in mind that naughty volcano is chucking ash about again, items from the UK may be delayed still further.
Switcher2010

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick replies, i had forgotten about the volcanic ash problem. im not upset cause the first time i ordered a back issue from mti it took 20 days to arrive, then the second time i ordered from them i received it within a week. thank you for reminding me about the ash problem, i will keep that in mind.
davidbromage

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My N Gauge Journal took more than 3 weeks to arrive after UK airspace reopened last month.

Get used to it. The last time Eyjafjallajökull made some noise the eruption lasted 2 years.

Cheers
David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Model Trains Interactive Forum Index -> Subscription queries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: